Fan Gongxiu Honors College, empowering academically talented and motivated students to reach their full potential, engages the highest achieving undergraduates by providing academic challenges and opportunities for engineering innovation and leadership.
The mission of the Honors College is:
- To develop an intellectually stimulating, diverse, and inspiring community of outstanding students and excellent faculty with superior engineering capabilities that excel as engineering leaderships domestically and worldwide;
- To provide students with exceptional academic talents with enriched engineering basis and intellectually challenging programs;
- To offer state of the art curriculum choice with maximum flexibility and comprehension, as complemented by effective individual advising;
- To design coursework with broad academic, scientific, artistic, international, public-accountable, and experiential involvement;
- To build foundations for personal and professional growth and success in dynamic engineering career.